A total 21 MoUs for Maharashtra exchanged in presence of Maharashtra CM Dev Fadnavis and Union Ministers at Make In India event held at Mumbai.
1. Mahindra & Mahindra has signed in to invest a total sum of ₹8000 crore which would be invested in Nashik (₹6500 cr) and Chakan (₹1500 cr).
2. Mercedes Benz India: Investment of ₹2000 crore at Chakan,Pune. A total of 4,270 jobs would be generated by this deal.
3. Uttam Galva is expanding its steel plant in Wardha with an investment of ₹3750 crore. Uttam Galva is entering into a technical tie up with POSCO to introduce new finex technology. POSCO to invest in Wardha & Sindhudurg plant of Uttam Galva.
4.Rashtriya Chemicals would invest ₹5415 cr in Thal III-urea expansion, ₹658 cr in Thal energy savings schemes, ₹131 cr in revamp of Trombay urea. A total of ₹6204 cr investment would pulled into Maharashtra through this MoU.
5. Panchshil has decided to invest ₹5000 Cr for Eon Business Park at Kharadi, Pune and 3 IT parks
that would create an employment for 53000 people.
6. Ascendas would invest ₹4571 cr for setting up an IT park in Navi Mumbai. to create a employment for 1,09,000 people.
7. Maharashtra government also signed a MoU with K. Raheja to invest ₹ 3750 crore for setting up IT parks.
that will create jobs for 1,25,000 people.
8. Godrej Group signed a MoU to generate 2000 jobs through an investment of ₹3000 crore in Khalapur.
9. Sudarshan chemicals has decided to invest ₹1100 cr at Raigad. Singapore Corp Enterprise has assured water supply to industries in Shendra-Bidkin
10.Economic explosive ltd, is investing ₹1550 crore in solar industries India Pvt company which is bound to create 1550 people.
11. The other investment are as follows
JSW Foundation:Skilling 20000, JSW Jaigarh Port ltd: Investment ₹6000 crore.
Uber : Skilling 60000 youth.
Volkswagen : ₹ 2 crore for upgradation of ITIs of Maharashtra.
Amravati garment cluster:₹ 7.5cr to set up a garment cluster in cotton rich Amravati region.
Satin infrastructure Pvt ltd:₹2000cr investment to establish an AVGC Park and film and media city. Employment : 17000.
YASHADA signs MoU with Kennedy_School of business to help Skilling activities in State.
Tarul India Pvt ltd to invest ₹ 182 crore in Kesurdi, Khandala and MIDC India , Satara.
Rail Min India to establish modern coach refurbishing units & wagon periodic cum routine overhaul facilities in Vidarbha & Konkan.
We can simply say that Make in India event held in Mumbai has come down as a great push for employment and investment in the state.